Compact & Versatile
The single hull RT14 is the most compact of the Meercat range of vessels. This vessel has been designed for those customers who require a smaller workboat whilst also benefiting from an extremely shallow draft, as little as 750mm with 10 tonnes of cargo on deck. Furthermore, in common with the multi hull Meercats, the RT14 can be transported by road at a moment’s notice.
As well as being highly manoeuvrable, the Meercat RT14 boasts an impressive cargo carrying capacity, whether it is on deck, or as fresh water and fuel. The robust marine crane is sure to prove to be an invaluable asset to vessel owners.
If you’re looking to build a new road transportable workboat then contact our team.Get in Touch
Designed and built in the UK our workboats have a proven track record.
- Cost effective, high build quality.
- 14.5m length x 4.85m beam.
- Road transportable.
- Designed and built in the UK.
- Shallow draft - 0.75m.
- Highly versatile across a wide range of applications.
- Design flexibilty allows bespoke specification.
- UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice Category 3 as standard
From bow thrusters to moon pools, or spud legs to liquid cargo pumping systems,
we can incorporate any feature that makes your Meercat even more versatile.