The Meercat RT15 Strikes a superb balance between length and beam. The generous working platform lends itself to a multitude of workboat applications and it’s 25t payload of liquid or dry cargo helps to get jobs done in a fraction of the time. The RT15’s twin 3m wide hulls can be easily transported by road to any destination at a moment’s notice.
Each vessel can be tailored to the operator’s need through the wide choice of deck configurations and equipment we offer. Standard equipment for the RT15 includes a 23.5 metre deck crane, a 21 kVA generator and a hydraulic deck winch.
If you’re looking to build a new road transportable workboat then contact our team.Get in Touch
Designed and built in the UK our workboats have a proven track record.
- Cost effective, high build quality.
- 15.5m length x 6m beam.
- Road transportable.
- Designed and built in the UK.
- 20 tonnes deck cargo capacity
- Highly versatile across a wide range of applications.
- Design flexibilty allows bespoke specification.
- UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice Category 3 as standard
We can incorporate any feature that makes your Meercat even more suited to you.Get in Touch